Well hello there!
It's Erin here, and after two failed attempts at beginning a blog, here I am again. They say third time lucky don't they? But this time I have convinced myself to approach this new platform differently, blogging about my passion's and interesting topics instead of just the typical whiny "Oh my life is so difficult" blog posts that you can get from teenage girls around my age. Not that there's anything wrong with that! It just isn't my cup of tea if you know what I mean.
So I suppose you want to know what my passions are if you are going to invest your time reading my blog. Well I have quite a long list, but to some it up here are a few:
- Reading. If I ever walk into your house and discover that you don't have books I'm probably going to be looking for the nearest exit, even if that's a window. Look forward to some book reviews!
- Sewing. If I see something I like in the shops I won't buy it, but I'll probably spend a few minutes looking at its every detail until I'm almost sure I can come home and recreate it. There's nothing better than wearing your own hard work.
-Travel. Although I'm not the most well travelled person in the world, I definitely intend on being one day. I love researching places I can go in the future with a real emphasis on natural wonders instead of the urban world.
- Health/Fitness. Now I know that this isn't really classed as what I would call my "passion" but it is in my new years resolutions (which I will definitely make a post on very shortly).
So if any/all of those topics interest you, I would love to have you on board my blogging journey.
I'm also going into uni this year, and I am petrified! You're also likely to get some updates on how that is going/my experiences with life outside of school.
Hopefully I can have you along for the journey.
Over and out!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin