September 1, 2013

Doodle Tag

So I was tagged by the lovely Flora from The Last Post to do this tag. I've seen a couple of blogs doing it, and was surprised to get tagged! So thankyou Flora :)

So basically here are the rules:

1. Draw your pen
2. Write your name in a font that expresses you. (Or your blog name!)
3. Draw your favourite animal
4. Doodle
5. Tag 3-5 bloggers.

Here is my one! (As soon as I started I remembered that I can't actually draw at all haha so enjoy my attempt!)


The four bloggers I tagged are:
1. Barbora from abitconfusing 
2. Rachel from racheliselsewhere
3. Danielle from makeupandfashiondanielle
4. Eliza from elizapeta

I also tag anyone else that wants to give it a go!

Over and out,
Erin.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOah that is one pretty impressive drawing of a tiger better than i can draw, your handwriting is lovely. :) xx

    http://kadeklouise.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thats cute (:


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6885029/justmeamy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for tagging me! :) I shall do the post soon when I have access to the internet other than my measly phone :(

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiger u drew is soo cute and I also love the dream catcher. Idk if I told u but I have Already completed the doodle tag before :)

    Xx Barbora
    Ps: thAnks for tagging me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your little tiger drawing! Thank-you for tagging me in this! In return, I've tagged you in the "99 Questions Tag". Have fun with it! :)

    Eliza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I nominated you for the Liebster award!

    evelinkivi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin