December 7, 2013

OOTD || White Dress


Hello everyone!
It has actually been forever and three days since I posted a simple outfit post (I counted), and I couldn't pass up showing you my new favourite dress, so enjoy!



I found this dress in Tree Of Life whilst they were having a sale, and as soon as I saw it I fell in love! It was the last one left in my size too so it was clearly meant to be!
I've been looking for a simple white dress for the longest time now and this one fit what I wanted perfectly, I really love the hippie/bohemian vibe it has.
UGH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT.



So what's the favourite thing you're wearing at the moment?
Have a wonderful day, and keep an eye out for my "Dresses of the Year" post coming soon!


1 comment:

  1. The dressmis soo wonderful! I love ur photos too

    Xxx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin