Autumn.
The season of change, as once green leaves shift their hue and break their last ties with the trees on which they were born. In Autumn, time itself feels as though it has ceased to move, like never again will you feel the frosty bite of a winter morning, or the all enclosing heat of a summer afternoon. Autumn is a world in itself, it is ever-shortening days that creep closer on both sides like the hug of a well-loved sweater. It's a cool breeze on your face and the warm sun on your back. Autumn is life taken slowly, long walks and long reads. Where even the sun mourns the passing of time, in a brilliant flash of orange as it dips below the horizon, the only tell-tale sign of an ever-encroaching winter.
This playlist is my attempt at bottling the feelings of Autumn into a snippet of time. It's songs that place an orange veil over my world, and warm me internally in a way the crackling embers of a fireplace never could. Press play and close your eyes, may you be transported to a place where it's Autumn eternally.
It just really intrigues me how not only our time zones are different, but even the seasons are opposite, too; I just find that so cool. :) And *wow*, your taste in music is perfect.
ReplyDeleteOh wow. I just realised that. I was thinking why are you posting that at spring. Yet no ! Ahhhhhh ! So confusing yet so interesting. I'll save it for autumn !
ReplyDeleteEb x
Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk
Ohh u wrote it soo beauitfuly about autumn!! Autumn is so wonderful so enjoy it! I am listening to falling for you now :))
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com