Just thought I'd do a quick mid-week update for you all...
I got my hair cut! I'd been um-ing and ah-ing over whether or not I should get it done for the longest time, but I finally did it!
A few days before hand I'd almost cancelled the appointment out of sheer nerves. I'd never cut my hair this short before and I didn't really know if short hair would look good on me or not.
I'm really glad I decided to suck it up and go do it, because I love it so much! It still has a balayage like last time, just much shorter!
If you're considering cutting your hair or doing something radically different with your life, I say go and do it! It's amazing how emotionally attached we can get to things (like our hair) and sometimes you just need a good reminder that you are more than your appearance or a material object.
Hope you guys like the haircut too!
xx Erin
If you're considering cutting your hair or doing something radically different with your life, I say go and do it! It's amazing how emotionally attached we can get to things (like our hair) and sometimes you just need a good reminder that you are more than your appearance or a material object.
Hope you guys like the haircut too!
xx Erin

You look so gorgeous :) Love the short hair
ReplyDeleteThankyou! :) x
DeleteYou look really nice ! As pretty as your long hair was we all need a change and I think it is perfect for you ! I couldn't do that. The most I would get cut off my hair would be about 2 inches !
ReplyDeleteEb x
Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk
Thankyou! I definitely agree, we all need a bit of a change sometimes! x
DeleteYou look very pretty ! ♥♥
ReplyDeleteOhh Erin this is exactly what I am thinking about these days!! And I cant choose! My hair is as long as yours before ! I wish I k ew what to do.
ReplyDeleteXx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com
I say just do it! Your hair will always grow back, and sometimes it's exactly what you need to make a postive change in your life! Xx
DeleteLove your haircut! Last year I decided to get my hair cut like Emeli Sande, I was really nervous, but I'm so happy I did it. X
ReplyDeleteOh it's lovely! :) I'm not going short anytime soon (I've been growing my hair out since the end of 2012 and just recently had a hair cut where she chopped off too much!!) but I do miss having shorter, easier to maintain hair.
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely & fresh!
ReplyDeleteSarah
Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | facebook
Super pretty girl!! My sister recently got a haircut as well. Looks good on you!
ReplyDeleteTane ♥