I'm starting a new section on my blog, where I'll post pages from my journal, usually without text to accompany it. Let me know what you think of this kind of post!
Also, just an update:
Last month I was featured on Nina's lovely blog. She was so sweet and I'd love for you guys to check it out! (and consider following her while you're there!)
antleredfawn.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/the-poetic-underground.html


I just LOVE your blog Erin! You're so creative and this post is fab and so I'm excited for this new section!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea ! Like even if this was all you ever posted on your blog I would still read and follow it ! I love this idea !
ReplyDeleteEb x
Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk
Love these <3
ReplyDeleteLove your journal! The 4am one is beautiful!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lexilikes.com/
Woow post more journal posts Erin :)) This is soo wonderful!! I read something similiar as the 4am quote!! I think it is soo so true!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you
Xx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com
Ohmygoodness did you write those? You are a new poet-model for me. :) I love writing poetry...but wow...you're really great at it. New to your blog, but, as everyone else who has visited it, I love it!
ReplyDeleteTane ♥
P.S. visit my blog? tangerinetane.blogspot.com
My oh my, even your journal is precious! And gosh, I can't get over your metaphors. You're quite the writer. ^-^
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! Ps. Thank you for stopping by my blog and letting me know about that quote! I've since changed it to unknown ;) Love your sites! xo N
ReplyDelete