June 15, 2014

Bastille Concert.

Hello!
So this isn't what I normally post, but I wanted to tell you guys about the Bastille concert I went to on Friday! I bought the tickets for it back at the start of December, so it was a long wait but it was definitely worth it.

I went with my sister, and our seats were super close to the stage! I didn't end up taking many photos of the night because I just wanted to remember the night instead of just focussing on my camera and not on the show! I did find this video from the concert on youtube though, which I'm happy about!


If you're a fan of Bastille you will know the song "Flaws"... while they were singing it Dan (the main singer) jumped down and walked through the crowd dancing with everyone, he walked across to the barricade we were behind (in the first row!) and stood dancing there for a while too! We were literally 1 metre away from him, it was definitely one of the highlights of the night!

The other highlight was that they sung their song "Poet" it's my favourite of theres, but I didn't think they would sing it because it is on their second cd, but they did and it was wonderful!

All in all the night was absolutely amazing, and I can safely say that they sound even better live than they do on their cd's! I would definitely recommend going to one of their concerts if you like their music!

I don't really know why I'm writing this post, I think it's more for me than it is for you, so I can remember the night.

x Erin 

6 comments:

  1. I'm just writing a post on it now! It was the most amazing concert! Especially when he walked through the crowd! Omg! It was so good. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw them last december and they were phenomenal! He is so so great live. When he walked through the crowd at the show I was at he stopped and sang to me for a second and I thought I was going to die I was so excited!

    Em
    Tightrope to the Sun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! I wish I had gone now :(

    Erin, beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG so jealous! I like this kind of blog, might need to buy tickets when they come back next time. Looks so amazing and sounds just Woah! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to a concert before but I really love bastille too. Lucky you ! Sounds like you had a great night and I'll definatly consider it !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm quite jealous after reading this now! It sounds so amazing! Lovely blog!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan
    Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin