August 17, 2014

OOTD || The Elven Princess

Good morning my petals. A few weeks ago I helped out at a fashion parade and got given a gift card to a shopping centre near me as a thankyou. The next Saturday I packed up my backpack, jumped on my bike and pedalled to the train station to catch the train to the shops and spend that beauty. It resulted in me returning home with this gorgeous dress.

Like most clothing items I buy, I was drawn to it because of the way it made me feel, like there's a little bit of magic stitched into its seams. The fabric is so light and flowy that you feel both elegant and comfortable at the same time, and when I paired it with a few of my favourite jewellery pieces I felt like I might have just stepped out of one of the storybooks I love oh so much. I really wouldn't mind living the life of an elven princess.







Circlet (x), Fern Ring (x), Ear Cuff (x)

I've been considering doing a bit of embroidery around the neckline but I'm still unsure as to whether I should do it or not!
As always, I paired the dress with my trustworthy brown boots (and a plant from my flourishing window garden which I'm very proud of)

I hope your days are magical!

x Erin









10 comments:

  1. Gawsh, that's a pretty person in a pretty dress. ^-^ Embroidery along the necklace would be gorgeous. Sketch it out, maybe; envision it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I read this as "stretch it out" and was so confused. Thankyouuuuu xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh you look truly like a princess :))
    Soo beutiful and I love the whole look :) you are gorgeous

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such an beautiful dress! Love all the photos :D

    Have a lovely day
    Ruby xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "earring" wrapped around your ear (sorry if they have a specific name. I wouldn't know what they're called).

    So beautiful. :)

    Naturally Jes

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like a fairy princess - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is very informative. It is a pleasure reading it. I have also bookmarked you for checking out new posts.
    personal financial planning

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are so pretty! Love the outfit and headpiece - you look magical x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin