March 29, 2015

Opening My Etsy || The Curious Cosmos

Hey! This is just a little post to let you know that I finally opened my Etsy! I'd tell you why it took so long after having everything ready to go three months ago but that's worthy of its own blogpost. So for now I introduce you to The Curious Cosmos!

I've made it as a collaboration between the craft side of this blog and the writing side of my poetry blog. At the moment I've only made pencilcases but I'm looking to start branching out into different things soon!

So a question: What are some of the things you've seen that I've made or could make that you think would be good for an Etsy store? Ideas are more than welcome.


Do you have your own Etsy? If so let me know in the comments so I can take a look!
x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin