April 21, 2013

The Princess In Her Tower.

I've been flicking through some of my old photos recently and it's made me realise how often I used to set up little random photoshoots and take hundreds of photos only to get 5 good ones. It reminded me how much I love doing it!

So I've decided to keep you updated more frequently with some photos of my life, starting with a brand new section for my hairstyles. I absolutely love love braiding but I stopped doing it for a while after I donated some of my hair (my hair was just too short!) But it's now finally getting back to the length where I can do something with it again so I'm starting up my "weekly hairstyles" section. Every week (or however often) I'll upload any new hairstyles I came up with that week. Sound good?

Let's get started.


The first braid is the bandana braid. I just made this one up this morning! It's basically like the Katniss braid (From the Hunger Games) but I braided my hair over the top of my bandana. It adds a little something to the hairstyle and you don't have to worry about your bandana falling out! I've recently fallen in love with bandanas and I think this little monster one is just the cutest!

(Please excuse my hair falling out a bit, I've had this braid in all day)


The second braid is my favourite of the two and I called it the Princess Braid. (Doesn't it just remind you of something a princess in the 1700's would wear?) This one was really rushed because my sister was yelling at me to hurry up and get ready for uni, but I love love love it and I will definitely be redoing it again soon!

If you want any instructions on how to do either braid I'd be more than happy to give them!

Over and out,
Erin.

Ps. I might make a post about donating my hair shortly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin