May 17, 2013

A Photoshoot.

Hey beautiful people!

If you've been with me a while you might recall a while ago I made this post about a dress that I made. I've never really had any opportunity to wear the dress because I look at it more of a sort of "dress up" piece of clothing. But today, that's exactly what I felt like doing. I did my hair this morning and decided it looked something like a princess/fairy so I thought LET'S DO A PHOTOSHOOT! I had so many photos that I loved that I just couldn't decide which one was my favourite! (Hence I'm posting way too many photos).











I love you all and I'm sorry for not posting very often, Uni is stressing me out x

Over and out,
Erin.

1 comment:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous, and so is your inspiring quotes blog! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin