September 25, 2013

Why do you follow this blog?

Hello everyone!

Recently I have been doing a lot of thinking (probably a bit more than is healthy) but I have decided that I really want to start blogging more seriously and improve my blog over all. Next week I have a week off university so I am going to dedicate some of that time to giving my blog a makeover and hopefully get it looking a little bit more organised.

I'm also going to start trying some sort of plan as to what posts I will make and when I will make them, at the moment I just tend to write heaps of posts at once and then queue them so one posts per week. This will not do! I need posts that I enjoy doing and writing about and also posts that others will enjoy too.

So I was wondering: Why do you follow this blog? Yes you. The one reading this right now. Are there a particular type of my posts that you like? Crafts? Hair? etc. I would love if you could let me know so I can improve!

I'm going to set myself the goal of gaining those last 5 followers to make 50 before I go back to uni on October 8th. Here's to some hard work and blog dedication!

All comments are welcome!






6 comments:

  1. I love your craft and outfit posts (you have an amazing style!), and everything that has pretty pictures in it :) I hope you'll get the 5 new followers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I'll definitely keep all of that in mind! x

      Delete
  2. Hi! I like your outfits post a lot! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in getting your five followers! You definitely deserve them!

    thegirlinthemoonlight.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)
    Although this probably isn't all that helpful I really like everything you post! I especially like the posts like the one not long ago of the blue dress that you modified (the dress is amazing with the alterations by the way, I wish I could do things like that!) but anything with pictures is always lovely since you have such a lovely style of photography :)
    I hope you get the followers! (You definitely deserve them)
    Lucy x
    lucytregidon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin