Hello hello hello hello hello!
Are you all excited about how close we are to Christmas? I hope so!
So as you probably don't know, I'm going on a cruise with my best friend in January which I am super duper excited about, and yesterday we went shopping for some outfits to wear on the cruise. Here is two outfits that I got, which just so happen to both be jumpsuits! They're so easy to just pull on when you can't be bothered to work out an outfit that goes together.
I had heaps of fun taking these photos, so enjoy!
The first jumpsuit is this blue thin denim material. It's really simple and I love the white stitching around the neckline. It's drawn in at the waist by some elastic and I think I'll be wearing it with a thin black belt around the waist too! I also paired it with my white jelly's and a floral denim vest which I also purchased yesterday.
The second jumpsuit is this simple white one. It has a tie that you can tie into a bow at the front, as well as super cute eyelet detailing. I think it also looks super cute with the floral vest! (and makes my legs look long, which I like!)
The blue jumpsuit is more baggy and comfortable, whereas the white jumpsuit fits more closely to your body. I am also in love with the floral vest! I can see me wearing it with a lot of different outfits in the future.
Which jumpsuit do you like the best? and do you own any of your own?
I hope you're all having a wonderful week!




The white one looks really nice ! Very summery with the floral vest. Looks nice. Have a great Christmas !
ReplyDeleteWoah! I love both jumpsuits! I really want one too. That floral denim vest is so pretty! I really love both outfits, Erin! And what a gymnastic are you!
ReplyDeleteSofie x
Little green Sofie
Hehe thankyou! and I think there's just something about jumpsuits that makes you want to turn cartwheels and act like a kid! :P
DeleteErin sorry for my late reply :)) but I was busy
ReplyDeleteI like the blue jumper the most the jeans one :) have fun on your cruise!!!
Xx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com
That's okay Barbora! You are so sweet always commenting on my posts, they make me smile everytime.
DeleteHow are you? It's so close to christmas, I'm excited!
x Erin
wow the white one is simply my favourite, it does make your legs look pretty and long. Have fun on your cruise. TEAM JUMPSUITS ALL THE WAY!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so in love with the white jumpsuit, what a pity it's so cold here. :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is lovely! x