January 5, 2014

Resolution Roundup || 2013 & 2014 Resolutions.





So 2013 is officially done and dusted so it's time to set our sights on the year ahead and the things we can achieve. With that being said however, it's also important to look back and celebrate what we achieved during 2013. Today I decided to show you which resolutions I stuck to in 2013, and the ones I am hoping to achieve this year.



I achieved 7.5 of the 10 things I set myself to achieve last year and I think that's awesome! That's the most new years resolutions that I have kept so far!

2013
1. I managed to stay off twitter for so long that I don't even use it anymore. It now just seems like a waste of time, especially when there's so many other social media platforms that are better.
2. I made a lot of acquaintances at uni this year, but not any that you could consider friends.
3. I wish I had tried harder on this one. I did improve, but definitely didn't achieve 1 compliment a day. I think I may have set the bar too high!
4. I gave myself a 1/2 for this one because I definitely did try new things, but not as many as I probably could have.
5. DEFINITELY achieved this one! 2012 I read 24, 2013 I read 42.
6. My favourite resolution. My diary keeping is still going strong, and I'm about to start on my 3rd diary soon.
7. I'd like to think I am much more appreciative now compared to this time a year ago.
8. I managed to send a birthday card to all of my friends last year, as well as some spontaneous letters here and there
9. I'm really proud of myself for achieving this one, I'm so much more fit now than 2012, and I'm definitely going to continue
10. I managed to wear clothes I would have been too scared to where at the start of 2013, and I definitely started to work out who I am and what I like!

2014

1. I could have gotten my P's almost 2 years ago now, and I still only have 2 hours on my learners. Woops. This needs to change.
2. I definitely started this last year, but I want to continue and completely accept myself as well as things that are out of my control.
3. I found lots of new hobbies that I enjoy last year, and I'm looking forward to finding more.
4. Going from being able to do oversplits on a box to not being able to even do it on the floor is a bit sad.
5. I missed out on a lot of opportunities last year because I said no to so many things. Here's to more YES in 2014!
6. I definitely want to do this, get outside more and enjoy the world
7. Does this need an explanation? spend.less.

  
So what are your new years resolutions, and did you achieve the ones you set last year?
If you have made your own new years resolution post link it in the comments because I would love to read it!


2 comments:

  1. They are some good resolutions ! I have set myself a reading target too ! Check out my resolutions on my blog !

    2-3ofthewat.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo i really agree with soo many!! And I set some of these too!
    I would love to make a youtube channel and talk about positive thinking :)) but idk if someOne would ever watch it :/ huuh

    So I just wanted to ask which dress of yours I could tranfsper in Victoria ´s secret drawing :)) maybe one from your previous post :)
    I am soo excited! Thank you for appercipating

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin