Hello best friends!
Thanks for sticking it out with me in this month of weirdness/no posts/what on earth is going on/has Erin fallen off the face of the earth. So I'm here now to tell you about some changes!
Back at the start of the month I sort of fell off the blogging bandwagon, got caught under the wheels for a while, and then by the time I stood up and brushed the dust off it was just a speck disappearing into the distance. But never fear, I've found myself a bicycle and am pedalling like hell to try and catch up again.
Okay, not really but you get the point. I recently sat down to try and rethink what I do with my blog, and it's lead to me making some changes.
1. New post types: I have a few new ideas for things I want to post about/of on this blog that better suit my personality and I hope you enjoy them.
2. Including new aspects of my life: This is sort of the same as 1. but I want to include things like my writing and reading on this blog. I do have a seperate poetry blog, but I feel like I'd like to share more of it with you guys too.
3. Posting on less days: I found it hard to be constantly coming up with ideas for two quality posts a week, so from now on my posts will only happen on a Sunday. This is not to say that a few sneaky posts won't pop up during the week here and there!
So that's about it!
I'm hoping to steer this blog back the way I wanted it to go, so it's an accurate representation of me, and not just what I hope people want to see of me.
All these changes will be starting in March, so keep and eye out!

Hahaha I love the little scene you described at the start ! I can't wait too see all the changes and hope it all works out. Don't ever loose the bicycle and give up though !
ReplyDeleteEb x
Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk
thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog. i really appreciate all that you said. i can't wait to see what you decide to post from now on x
ReplyDeleteThat's very serious. I would go mad if I thought too much about what to do with my blog.
ReplyDelete/Avy
http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com
♥