August 10, 2014

Monthly Makes || July

Hello my favourite people, have you missed me? Sorry I've been a little M.I.A lately, and I really have no reason behind it, just living the other aspects of my life I suppose!

I've decided to start a new section on this blog called "Monthly Makes" which will replace the old Monthly Favourites I used to do, because let's be honest, writing those posts were quite boring so I can only imagine that reading them was even more so. At the start of each month I'm going to be making a post with all of things that I made in the previous month; the small things that aren't worthy of having a blogpost all to themselves. However if there's anything you see that you'd like a full blogpost on I'd be happy to do one!

So without further ado, here are my (belated) Monthly Makes from July!

This book purse to put my books in before putting them in my bag so they don't get damaged:

This dreamcatcher, because you can never be too protected against bad dreams can you?
 
 and last but not least this backpack/satchel bag to put all my things in when I go bike riding! It sits nice and flat so it's really comfortable on my back. (Also, the amount of things I have now with that hot air balloon fabric is a bit crazy!)

I hope you like all the things I've made in the past month! Let me know what your favourite item was, and if you'd like to see a longer post on any of them!

xx Erin

3 comments:

  1. Hello :) I love the backpack however I would love to see more photos and stuff of the book purse and find out how you made it because I have such a Thing about keeping books near and nice haha !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a book bag to put in another bag! I'm always worried about bending covers and crinkling pages what not. And that is SO cool that you made your own backpack! That kind of talent is very very useful and very very profitable, haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness that backpack/satchel is beautiful!! I just love that fabric so much. Am I right in thinking it's the same one you used to put on the pocket and hem of a dress a while back? I'd love to see how you made the book purse too, I'm a book lover so anything that helps protect books is good in my eyes :)

    Lucy x

    abookandabrew.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin