How are we back at doing this sort of post already? I feel like not enough time has past since last month and this one for me to change anything at all (I'd tell you that this month was the quickest one this year, but then you'd roll your eyes at me and say "Erin you say that every month." But hey, it's true.)
Here's some of the things I got up to this month:
Favourite Part // Finally sucking up my fear and booking driving lessons, I really enjoyed them and finally drove on the main roads.
Reading // The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan (still)
Watching // Dance Academy. Oh no someone please save me. I think I finished 2 seasons of this in a few days, that is not healthy!
Listening To // The whole 1989 album by Taylor Swift (Wonderland is a definite favourite, I love all the Alice in Wonderland references)
Cooking // Quinoa Risotto it was so delicious! (I'm definitely a top chef)
Learning // How to drive and more astronomy, surprise surprise, but there's plenty more constellations to learn!
Making // My new poetry book! I'm very excited to finish it.
Doing // Writing as always, and a lot of laying around complaining about the fact that it's far too hot for spring.
Next Month // I'm going to get organised and try to spend less time on the computer. I feel like I've been waiting for November to arrive so I could have a fresh start since Mid-October! I'm happy it's finally arriving.
x Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin