Oh hey there!
So October is officially gone, and it's seemed to have dragged all the Spring weather with it, leaving November to now be classified as Summer. Seriously, was one more month of perfect temperature too much to ask for before the sweltering Australian summer? Apparently.
Anyway, if you've been around for a while you might remember me making this pinafore a little over a year ago. How has it been so long!? (Also, you can see how much my blog and I have changed since then. Hopefully for the better though.) It's still one of my favourite things I've made because you can mix it and match it to go with a variety of things.
I hope you all have a wonderful November, there's still plenty of times to achieve things in the 2 months that are left of 2014!
x Erin


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin