A couple of weeks ago, after being inspired but yet another of Carly's many sheet fort posts, I decided it had been far too long since I had made one of my own. Because it's very nearly summer here it's also getting way too hot, so what better way to make the most of warmer nights than sleeping outside under the stars?
My bed was made of a futon on top of our old trampoline so it was insanely comfortable even before I filled it with cushions and pillows, but the best part was probably the fairy lights strung up above it. Last December we had hung them up for my sister's 21st and then just never taken them down again, which was lucky for me!
The whole night was wonderful, from having the light from the newly full moon shining down on me to waking up in the middle of the night to what seemed like all the animals in the garden chattering away, it's definitely something I'll be doing again and again!
x Erin
My bed was made of a futon on top of our old trampoline so it was insanely comfortable even before I filled it with cushions and pillows, but the best part was probably the fairy lights strung up above it. Last December we had hung them up for my sister's 21st and then just never taken them down again, which was lucky for me!
The whole night was wonderful, from having the light from the newly full moon shining down on me to waking up in the middle of the night to what seemed like all the animals in the garden chattering away, it's definitely something I'll be doing again and again!
x Erin






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin