Filming little snippets of my month is quickly becoming one of my favourite things to do. I love getting to capture random little moments that I probably wouldn't usually remember once the month had passed, and editing them all together is super fun too. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek into what I got up to in January!
January 2015 from Erin Hanson on Vimeo.
I bet you can't work out my favourite effect can you (*cough* slow motion *cough*). The song in the video is "Drive On" by Avalanche City and it definitely suits my feelings towards the month.
I hope you all had a wonderful January too and are excited for what February will bring. I know I am!
x Erin
I bet you can't work out my favourite effect can you (*cough* slow motion *cough*). The song in the video is "Drive On" by Avalanche City and it definitely suits my feelings towards the month.
I hope you all had a wonderful January too and are excited for what February will bring. I know I am!
x Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin