Let's not mention the fact that my past 2 outfit posts have included maxi skirts... but I'm just so in love with them! This one is definitely my fanciest, I love the forest pattern that it has around the bottom of it, and the colours are all so beautiful! We're moving into Autumn in Australia now so you can bet I'll be living in these skirts.
On an unrelated note, I learnt how to make my handwriting into a font on the computer! That's the font that the quote by Thoreau is in (it's definitely up there with my favourite quotes, and sometimes I find myself repeating it in my mind without knowing).
I hope you all have a lovely February and make the most of what's left of the season you're in!
x Erin
Skirt : Temt || Overshirt : Thrift Shop || Shoes : London Rebel Wedged Boots


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin