April 19, 2015

A List || 10 Words to Use More Often

Hello! I've decided to start a new writing section on this blog called "A List" which is pretty self explanatory. I always seem to be making lists of different things, so I thought I would share some of them with you!

This list is 10 words to use more often. I love the way a beautiful word sounds and think it's never too late to expand your vocabulary. Why spend your whole life using the same set of words to explain everything when there's a myriad of words out there to choose from!?
Here are some of my very favourite words I wish people used more:


So there you go! I know kingdom isn't a particularly uncommon word but how much more magical does it sound to say "Welcome to my kingdom" instead of just "This is where I live." I'm also making it my mission to bring "happenstance" back.

What are your favourite words that you think more people should use? I'd love to hear them!

x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin