June 21, 2015

A List || 20 Things I Learnt Before I Was 20

If you are reading this post on the day it goes live then it's most likely that as you're reading I'm on a plane to the USA. In 2 days I'm going to be turning twenty in a country I've never been to before, surrounded by nobody I know and I'm equal parts excited and terrified.

20 years is a long time for us humans, but at the same time it's only the beginning and that's something I need to keep reminding myself to soothe my panics over no longer being a teenager. I was scared to turn 18, I was scared to turn 19 too, but those years were fine. Your age doesn't really determine anything about you other than how many trips you've taken around the sun in this physical form, and I plan on completing many many more rotations before my time is up.

So here you go, as I enter the beginning of my third decade (what an achievement!) here are 20 things that my constant stumbles have taught me about myself and my life:

Who'd have thought that scrunchie-wearing 3 year old would've grown so much? (and still be wearing scrunchies?)
x Erin

This post was inspired by Fern's from when she turned 20 back in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin