A little while ago the band on my favourite watch broke, which isn't surprising really when I remember I bought it for $4 from eBay. Nevertheless I felt it wasn't really worth buying a new band when I could just make my own! The band is super simple to make so I thought I'd show you all incase of any future watch band breakages.
You will need:
- Cotton embroidery threads in whatever colours you want. If you want a thicker band use more threads.
- A watch face
- Buckle from an old watch band
- Optional: Beads
What to do:
Instead of my usual step-by-step instructions I've decided to try something a little different and make a video for this DIY! Let me know what you think!
Although it's not shown in the video you can also add embellishments like beads to your band, or try out some different patterns! The options are endless.
I hope you enjoyed the DIY!
x Erin


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin