July 30, 2015

USA || The Adventure So Far

Hey everyone! I know I've had posts scheduled for the past few weeks but I feel like I've not been online in a lifetime, and (I must admit) I kind of like it. Right now is the first time in the past 7 weeks that I've had the chance to really sit and do my own thing let along write a blogpost, so I'm making the most of it now.

For those of you who don't know where I am why not have a read of this post.

Basically this is me just checking in to say hello, remind you I'm still alive and let you know that I'm still thoroughly enjoying myself over here in the USA.


Here's a smattering of some of the photos I've taken since being here. Some from adventures and some from camp all mixed in together. I'm already working on a video from my travels and there's bound to be more posts about it in the future, but for now here are some of my favourite things from my adventure so far:

- Pine trees that remind me of my favourite books
- Every single sunset
- Fireflies
- Making heaps of new friends
- Keeping busy
- Hiking
- Looking for 100 miles above the treetops
- Walking beside the train tracks
- Exploring Central Park
- Waking up before the rest of the camp
- That one foggy morning when I woke up at 5:30am and ran out into it
- The feeling of community
- Buying too many new books
- All of the handwritten letters the kids receive
- My wall of polaroids
- Falling into bed exhausted but happy



I hope everyone else's July has been fantastic and you're looking forward to an even better August. I can't wait to catch up on everything you've all been doing soon!

x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin