August 2, 2015

Outfit || August

One afternoon just as the sun was about to slip out of sight I decided to run out with my camera and try to capture a few photos. I didn't manage to get a heap of photos but I love the sun flares in the ones I did get (remind me to write that down on my list of favourite things.)

My shirt is from the thrift shop which I altered a little to make it fit me better and the skirt is homemade. Let's also just take a minute to appreciate the fact that I'm not wearing the boots I wear in every single other outfit post. I did feel kind of incomplete without them though so they'll be back on my feet soon enough.

Goodbye Miss Sun!
Carly also made me this gorgeous key charm bracelet for my birthday and I'm in love with it! I'd give you some ideas on what I think the keys unlock but I'll let you leave that question to your imagination!

I hope you all have a wonderful August!
x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin