August 21, 2015

Video || Camp Chipinaw 2015



As you are probably all well aware by now, I've just spent the last 2 months in New York teaching Yoga at a Summer Camp. The job was tough; there was hardly any free time and the days were long but it was also probably the best experience I've had so far.

I filmed a few bits and pieces of camp for a video, but for everything that's in here there's 10 things that aren't. I guess some things you just have to be a part of without being behind a lense. Nevertheless I hope this little video gives you a bit of an idea of what I've done over the past few months. Now it's goodbye to camp and hello to exploring more of the USA!

x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin