Some real talk: There is a tent smack bang in the middle of my backyard which has prevented me from using the usual nature-y background which seems to have become standard for my outfit posts. So instead I was forced to find somewhere else. A good thing too, because I love how these photos turned out! (Yes, crinkled bedsheet and everything. It wouldn't be me if it was too professional would it!)
Now, I am obsessed with this top. I'm not sure what the person who donated it to the thrift shop was thinking, but thankyou oh kind stranger because I managed to grab it for $6 and I am endlessly in love with it. The puffy sleeves! The cutout flowers! This shirt was just calling my name and now I'm going to try and include it in as many outfits as possible.
As for the skirt, it's just a simple summer skirt that I made the other day out of a piece of fabric I loved so much that I had never used it (I'm sure you know what I mean.) It wasn't until I was editing these photos that I realised it matches my anklet!
On another note I've only just recently realised how much I utterly love winged eyeliner. It makes me feel like a fairy and we all know that's the number one way I want to feel 100% of the time. I can't say I've quite mastered it yet!
Apologies for the long paragraph. Please feel free to give me every single idea you have of how to style this shirt!
x Erin



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin