I'm writing this from my new bed in a new apartment. I'm a little giddy with possibility and a little scared with it also. I have no safety net, instead just walking straight out on a tightrope I'm not sure I know how to balance on. It's exhilarating.
Usually when a new chapter begins you are unaware of it. It sneaks up on you in such a way that you don't realise it's occurred until you take the time to reflect. Other times, and more rarely, you are aware of a chapter beginning as it's happening. It feels as though all your atoms are being pulled in both directions; backwards to what you've known and forwards to what could be. The very fabric of your soul gets ripped at the seams, creating space for new experiences to seep in.
I can physically feel myself on the edge of something new, despite not really knowing what that something may be. A new state of mind, a new perspective, a new adventure.
The whole world feels brand new.
I can physically feel myself on the edge of something new, despite not really knowing what that something may be. A new state of mind, a new perspective, a new adventure.
The whole world feels brand new.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin