February 5, 2013

25 things you didn't know about me.

Yes, I'm jumping aboard the large number of "25 facts" posts. I figured that I never did really introduce myself to you guys fully, so here are 25 random yet totally true facts about me which will hopefully give you a bit of insight into who I am! Let's go:


  1. When I was little I used to grind my teeth on the wooden railing of my stairs. Safe to say mum wasn't impressed. The teeth marks are still there.
  2. When I was 4 my mum took me to join dancing. I walked into the class, stood there for five seconds, burst into tears and then ran back to my mum. I never went back.
  3. I started Rhythmic Gymnastics when I was five years old and continued until I was 16. 

4. I first learnt to sew when I was 12 years old and loved it ever since
5. I've never been kissed, never had a boyfriend, never gone on a date.
6. At the end of 2012 I went on an overseas trip to Nepal where I helped paint classrooms for a school there.
7. I only have 2 best friends, but they are all I need.
8. I'm insanely shy
9. I collect coins that commemorate different things.
10. I topped my Geography class in my final year of high school
11. I have one older sister who I love to death
12. I've only ever been overseas once yet I dream of travelling for my entire life.
13. I've always had a strong urge to give up everything and go and live somewhere secluded, surrounded by nature. I wish I wasn't too scared to do it.
14. I could have gotten my learners drivers license two years ago. I still don't have it.
15. I was insanely in love with One Direction from 2011-2012. My obsession is slowly fading.
16. I love fantasy books. Anything mystical and magical draws my attention. Books about real life people bore me to death.
17. I broke my foot doing a simple move at gymnastics training. My coach proceeded to tell me it wasn't broken so I walked on it for 2 days.
18. I absolutely love braiding, and at my highschool I was known to braid numerous peoples hair in a day, I even did some for formals!
19. I recently donated 22cm of my hair to a foundation that makes wigs for people with cancer.
20. This year is my first year of university.
21. I write poetry, but don't let anyone I know read it.
22. I once anonymously talked to a close friend for months to help her out when she was suffering badly from bulimia. She told me nobody who knew her in real life cared that much. She didn't know it was me.
23. I love to people-watch, and love reading body language.
24. I have jinxed myself twice: once when I told my mum I had never had a blood nose, and then got a blood nose on the same day, and once when I told my friend I didn't have any wobbly teeth and then got one kicked out on the monkey bars that lunchtime.
25. This probably makes me sound up myself but I honestly don't judge people, and I get really angry at people who say judgemental comments.

And 1 for luck:

26. I don't have opinions very often and it tends to be a bad thing. I used to not participate in classes, not because I was scared to but simply because I didn't have a point of view on the topic. Is that a bad thing?



Over and out,
Erin.












8 comments:

  1. i love to people watch too! it's just so interesting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post thanx for checking out my blog, i like how your blog is quite different to others i follow and i'm sssoooo jealous that u live in australia (or aussie land as i like to call it haha)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog & comment. I've never known anyone from Australia : )
    Also, I have always wanted to sew. I'm not very good at it though haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very refreshing to find someone quite so open about themselves. Carry on being true to yourself - it's wonderful.

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very interesting to read about you! Many things are same by me! But when I was 3,5 my mum took me to the ballet dances and It became part of my life till 16.

    Im your new follower, hope you can follow me back!)
    http://beautyofheworld.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. 5, 7 (both are thousands of miles away), 11 ( I co-blog with her at curiosanddreams), 16 and 23 meeee toooo!

    This post made a very interesting read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh yay! Thankyou for reading it, I'm glad you could relate to some of them x

      Delete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin