This post is actually quite pointless if you ask me, but I just wanted to let you guys know the exciting news that I have a new bedroom! After being cramped in the tiny room that was actually the nursery from when I was born I figured it was time for a bit more space. My mum actually came up with the idea to swap my bedroom and hers and I couldn't be happier! This layout gives me heaps of floor space to be creative and to do my daily workouts (although mum doesn't really appreciate my jumping when she's downstairs.)
I also love being able to start afresh with decorations. I've tried to stick to a sort of "travel theme" since that's where my passion is, although I think it might be a bit obsessive having three maps of the world in my room..... oh well!
The flags above my bed are Nepalese Prayer Flags from my trip to Nepal and I've printed pictures of some gorgeous locations and things that just generally make me smile to stick up behind it (it's an ever expanding collection)
My desk gets it's own set of windows which I am really excited about, so it's almost like a separate space from the rest of my room for work. I'm hoping to get an Australian flag to hang on the wall soon as well.
Let me know if you like it!
Over and out,
Erin.

Perfection!
ReplyDeleteAmazing posts. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog www.insomeoneseyes.blogspot.co.uk
This is so cute!I love your globe!
ReplyDeletehttp://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk
Loving all of the details girl, especially the globe! And that last photo is incredible!!
ReplyDeletexo TJ
Oh your room looks so organised with alot of space.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Following you now. xoxo
Sarah
PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish