So I have decided that you should all definitely become my best friends, seeing as you seem to be able to put up with my blog posts that make no sense AND I'm definitely lacking in friends at the moment.
That aside, today was my second day of university, I'm starting to get used to the sheer size of the place, as well as finding the lecture theatres that always seem to be tucked away not wanting to be found. I had quite a disastrous experience yesterday when the room I had written in my planner was not the room my lecture was in. So I was standing out in the pouring rain about to burst into tears when I found another group of people who also had written down the wrong room and together we waded through the puddles and arrived 20 minutes late to our lecture (oops).
Since uni started I've been working on a study timetable, because I lovveeee them! (Does that make me weird) and I had to make sure there was something filling every hour of my day. Here's a quick picture of it:
Isn't it pretty? Anyway, do any of you guys like to do up timetables? I think most of you aren't at university, but maybe you just like the idea of having a set routine?
Most people say that such a set structure is bad, but I love it! Because I know that I have enough time set aside for breaks, and I have free spots incase something comes up suddenly and I have to shuffle my work load around. I even gave myself time to do my pilates 6 times a week, so now there is no excuses that "there wasn't enough time!"
Hope you're all having a fabulous week
Over and out,
Erin

Waking up 6:00 am, great! :)
ReplyDeleteLove your timetable, hope you follow it successfully.
Sarah
PrettyGloss - makeup, beauty & a lil gibberish
Oh my god, I've never seen a timetable like this! Hope you can manage it without problems :)
ReplyDeleteMaybe you want to have a look on my blog too? http://www.petitetaylor.blogspot.co.at/