
Hello wonderful people, let me just begin by telling you that I am very very sorry. I had so many ideas of things to post on my blog for the rest of December but instead, I hardly posted anything. I just had no energy or motivation to do anything. A bad excuse I know.
So here's my very last post of 2013 (or my first post of 2014 if you live in Australia like I do.)
At the beginning of the year I hardly had any dresses, and now?.... well let's just say that's not the case. I love so many of the dresses that I bought/made/altered this year, so I thought I would throw back and show you six of my favourites.
Please don't mind my horrible drawings, you have to start somewhere right?

2013 was a year of many ups and downs for me, but I am so glad I got to share the best moments of it with you guys. Here's to making everything we can of 2014.
For the last time in 2013,






Wow I love your dresses and i I still dont. Get how u can sew such dresses!!
ReplyDeleteI mean not that I am underestimating you but for your age these dresses are soo fab!!
Like from a shop!
Do you create the patterns?
HAPPY NEW YEAR <3
Xx Barbora