January 22, 2014

I HAVE A BOOK!?


Hey everyone! I'm back from my cruise and it was so so much fun! I never wanted to leave. I'll be doing a post on it soon! I just thought I'd do a different post today, just a quick update on my life.


If you follow me on instagram you will know that I write poetry, and I have recently released my own book of poetry!


I am incredibly proud of it, and I still find it hard to believe that people across the world have bought a copy of it.

I in no way mean to push you, but if you think you might be interested in buying a copy, you can do so here and feel free to check out my poetry tumblr here.


I will be back to normal posts soon, I hope you've all been having a wonderful January!


5 comments:

  1. Wow that's just too cool!! How did you get it published? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I've just read some of your poems on tumblr and they are amazing ! It was the one about the mothers last wish and words left unspoken which was my favourite !

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award.

    2-3oftheway.blogspot.co.uk
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! How long have you been working on it and how did you get it published? xo

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so amazing omfg, I'll see if I can save up to buy it cause I love reading poetry, congrats this is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's incredible! Congratulations, I would love to buy once I have the money.

    http://clairabellbee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin