I have a special place in my heart for Into The Wild. The book and the movie are so amazing, and my phonecase right now may or may not be a still from the movie :D
I've just spent quite a bit of time pouring over your blog. I am in love! I love your style and your words :) And your love of words and books. I adore this collage. I cannot wait to see more from you :) (especially if Into the Wild is a favorite of yours... we will get along just great :))
Did you actually put this together? The collages are amazing!
ReplyDeleteAlso, the oh-so clever poem from post titles is very creative and intriguing. :)
Yes I did :) This one is definitely my favourite!
DeleteThis is beautiful - love the theme behind it.
ReplyDeleteAlso bonus points for Into The Wild!
DeleteI have a special place in my heart for Into The Wild. The book and the movie are so amazing, and my phonecase right now may or may not be a still from the movie :D
DeleteI've just spent quite a bit of time pouring over your blog. I am in love! I love your style and your words :) And your love of words and books. I adore this collage. I cannot wait to see more from you :) (especially if Into the Wild is a favorite of yours... we will get along just great :))
ReplyDeleteEm
Tightrope to the Sun
Erin, this is great! wow. :o
ReplyDeletethebewilderedkid.blogspot.com x
Soo amazing!! I love your collages Erin!!
ReplyDeleteThe suitcase is fab
Xx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com