October 11, 2015

Outfit || October


This post is one big mess of glitter and eyeliner and I love it. I didn't set out to make an outfit post but a different sort of post entirely. (I've actually already done an outfit post on this dress, but it was almost exactly two years ago, before the majority of you were here on my blog, also the post is horrific and I look tiny). I'm happy with the way this turned out however so I just decided to roll with it, it just means I've got another magical blogpost to make in the future!

I've actually been really really really loving making silly little youtube videos recently and I want to find more ways to incorporate videos on my blog. So I thought I would film a little bit while I was taking photos today. Let me know what you think and maybe I'll do more like this in the future!


I say it every time but outfit posts are my favourite kind of post to do which is ironic seeing as I'm the least fashionable person you've never met. I think it's just the whole process of jumping around and taking photos then getting to edit them into something with a little bit of a story.

Anyway enough of my rambling,
x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin