As you're all well aware by now, from June to September I was travelling and working in the US. What you might not know however is that at the last minute I decided to change my flight to ten days later in order to see more of the world that had been laid out before me. Originally I was to fly home on September 3rd, but I knew I just wouldn't have seen enough or done enough before then to quench my thirst for adventure, and so I changed flights then booked two more; one to Boston and one to LA. Here's the last video of my travels (the first two are here and here) and my first ever time travelling on my own. It was definitely an experience to remember.
Now I'm back home with the determination to focus on the things that are important and really start to work out what it is I want to do and want to be.
Normal monthly video will be back next month, but I hope you've enjoyed seeing a little snippet of what I got up to whilst I was away!
x Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin