April 20, 2014

OOTD || Homemade Smock Dress


Back at the start of the month I made this post on sewing this smock dress, but I just had to share the outfit photos I took of it! This dress makes me want to organise a picnic ASAP, but with winter fast approaching I think I'm going to be pairing it with my stockings and boots instead. In this post I've paired it with my Forever New sunhat and black boots.

xx Erin

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Yep - deinfatly picnic wear ! Love the hair again !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eb! I wish I could have a picnic with all of you wonderful bloggers! x

      Delete
  2. This outfit is soo romantic and pretty! Yaa picnic outfit! I adore your hat

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbora! and thankyou for the lovely you comment you left on my other post, it made me so happy! x

      Delete
  3. You're such a cutie and that fabric is lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohoh, I love this and you're so pretty! I showed it to my sister and she's insisting on making it soon:)
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely dress! Your creativity, as always, makes me wish I could do such things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is gorgeous! I seriously love the collar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty dress, Erin! You really are a talent!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin