April 16, 2014

Zine.

Hello everyone! This is just another one of those quick mid-week updates.
Back at the start of the month I published the first issue of a collaborative zine that I've been working on. It aims to feature amateur artists, writers, photographers etc. and their work. 

I thought you guys might like to read it? Being the first edition it's only short and I know that there's a lot of things I can improve on it, so I'd love feedback!

Maybe you'd like to contribute to next months issue? It's going to be on the theme of nature so I'd love to hear your ideas! You can submit here.



Let me know your thoughts!
x Erin

5 comments:

  1. Holy oh my goodness gracious wow I'm absolutely enchanted, it's beautiful and everyone's submissions fit together marvelously. <3 (I see my photo in there--thank you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was amazing ! The poems were fantastic ! The backgrounds were perfect and the photos were so cute ! Aghhhhh it was amazing ! Too good !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just touched my soul. All the submissions are lovely, but the last one hit me in the heart. I am on the verge of tears. thank you.

    Masha xx

    iamthehopefulwanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. I wish I knew this was happening because childhood is my favourite topic and I definitely would've wanted to contribute! Nature isn't my thing so I might hold out for the next theme :)

    Erin, beingerin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I might be able to scrounge up something so keep an eye out :)

      Delete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin