April 13, 2014

Journal || That was locked from within, by a trust torn apart.

Since doing this page I've realised that I don't really like it...

PS. Don't understand my title? Read the title of last months journal entry, and then this one. The story shall continue with next months entry :)

5 comments:

  1. I love the titles made in to a story. It is such a cute idea ! Your collage is amazing ! It is so true though ! I like it - the second page is my favourite I think. I like the way you have used the film strip.
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great. Oh my goodness I am swooning.
    Bella x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was amazing. love your blog

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow soo creative!!
    Love it! Collages are just ahhh so lovely

    Xx Barbora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quote: ''I miss a life I never even lived''. It describes my feelings so perfectly. Also, I am a bit in love with your collages.

    Masha xx

    iamthehopefulwanderer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin