September 27, 2015

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.


For some reason I seem to have this problem whereby any item of clothing I ever acquire I automatically look for ways I can alter it. The last item to befall this fate was my new pair of converse that I bought while I was overseas. I can already hear you wondering "but Erin, what about your pair of boots that never appear to leave your feet?" Well, curious questioner, my boots are still around but their soles are so thin and worn that it wears down my own soul. I think it's high time I own more than one pair of shoes fit for adventuring, and now I feel as though this embroidery makes my converse just a little bit more fit for the job.


x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin