September 20, 2015

Musings || Instant Existence


On a side note: I think I want to start a monthly "Musings" series on this blog. At the moment hardly any of my posts feel like they're letting me actually express myself in the way I want, they're just a bunch of photos and words designed to be attractive to you as a reader. But please excuse me for announcing that this blog was never intended for you dear reader, but for me. You see what's the point in putting so much into something to not personally gain anything from it. I don't know what this means just yet, but I think it means my blog might be changing slightly in the future.

But until I work it out do let me know your thoughts on this piece of writing. Agree or disagree I don't mind, all opinions are appreciated.

x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin