September 16, 2015

Video || Long Island

This is the second in a series of videos I'm posting from my adventures in the USA from June to September. You can watch the first part here.



From the middle to the end of August Carly and her family ever so kindly let me stay with them. The whole experience was quite surreal to be honest, having sent letters back and forth across the ocean to Carly for a year and a half now it was absolutely amazing to finally meet her in person, and she did not disappoint.

We found sunflower fields, ran through pine trees and watched a super moon rise over the ocean, and every memory is one I will remember for a long time to come!

As you're reading this I am already back on home soil, and most likely itching to plan my next big adventure. Until then I'll just keep on dreaming.

x Erin

PS. Keep and eye out for video 3 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin