September 9, 2015

Playlist || An Ode to Coming Home

Today marks 80 days since I left home, and in one more week I'll be back in its safe embrace once again. There's always something about leaving a place you've known for your entire life; when you finally return everything seems to glitter a little more than usual. You find happiness where before you found mediocrity, beauty where before it was just the everyday. Perhaps we all just need a place where the shape of our body is already worn into the furniture.

Either way, the end of my travels is coming quickly, and although I will miss the freedom that being away from home gives me I will admit I'm also excited to return to the place I know better than any other.

Listen to my playlist here.


x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin