Hi Everyone!
Today marks 3 years since the beginning of this humble little blog. Over that time there's been a change of name, change of post type and countless changes of layout (the most recent being just a couple of days ago). I will admit there's been a lot of times that I've considered just abandoning this space altogether but something leaves me hanging onto it; it's my one place to test out my creativity without judgment, plus I've made some pretty great friends along the way.
Thankyou so much for sticking around no matter how long that's been for, I love this little community more than anything. I love hearing your feedback, which is why I'd really appreciate it if you could take a few seconds to answer a few questions about my blog in an attempt to make it better over the coming year (Don't worry, your answers are anonymous). If not that's fine!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin