October 9, 2013

Amigurumi Adventures || Handmade Teddy



Happy hump day everyone! (In Australia that is, happy Tuesday to most others)
I thought I'd do a really quick post today on something I made on the weekend. If you follow me on instagram you may have already seen it!


So I was looking around instagram and came across one in particular that had all of these absolutely adorable crocheted animals. So right then and there I decided I would learn how to make them! I already knew how to crochet, but basically just stuck to simple things like scarves. I found these creatures were called "Amigurumi" and set about learning the basic techniques to make them. I found this website and it just made everything so easy to understand!

So straight away I dragged my mum to the nearest spotlight and bought some balls of wool and stuffing to get started. Below are some photos I took while I was making my bear and also the finished product.

I would definitely recommend trying amigurumi if you like to crochet! It is much easier than it appears.





What do you think?
Will you/have you ever tried Amigurumi?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin