October 20, 2013

Spring Sewing || Floral Pinafore


Hello beautiful people!
Guess what?
Today I have another sewing post for you!
*cue groaning*
But I really like this one and I hope you like it too. I was going to make a "how to" post on how to make this pinafore, but I've decided I'm really bad at making them for more complex sewing, so I thought I'd just show you a few photos (and a quick video at the end). 
That said, if you want to know how to make it I'll be more than happy to explain!



mid-sewing: trying to work out what size to make the "bib"
I decided to use love-heart buttons to make it childish 
Prancing around in the sweltering heat

I'm in love with jelly shoes.

Here's a quick video as promised, sorry the quality is so bad!


sewing from Erin Hanson on Vimeo.

 Do any of you own pinafores? Do you love them or loathe them?

See you on Wednesday!






2 comments:

  1. This is so clever! i think i will have to try this because i love pinafores but they can be a little pricey from the shops
    this one you made is really pretty :)
    martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just stumbled you blog and I absolutely adore it. You are so talented! I resently started a blog of my own and you have inspired me futher. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin