October 2, 2013

The Braidy Bunch


Hello lovelies,
How are you all?

Recently I've been starting to get back into braiding my hair again. I cut most of it off back in November and now it's finally long enough to braid again without it all falling out! Hooray!
So here's just a couple of photos of some hairstyles that I've come up with recently:


Sorry that the lighting isn't great in a couple of them! Which one is your favourite? (I think mine is number 2)


Have you done any awesome braids recently? I'd love to see them if you did!






1 comment:

  1. Heeey Erin!!
    I saw your comment on my blog and ur blog is absolutely FABTASTICSOME!!
    Hehe, the Braidy Bunch! I love the Brady Bunch, my parents used 2 watch that when they were a kid and now I'm hooked!!
    Luv ur blog and now follow u n Blog Lovin!!
    Thanks for ur comment on my blog, it means a lot!
    Alex XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin