October 6, 2013

Monthly Favourites || SEPTEMBER


Can someone please explain to me how this year seems to be going so unbelievably fast!? 
We're already almost a week into October and September just seems like a warm memory, so I thought it was time to post my monthly favourites for the month of September!

This is my first time doing this kind of "monthly favourites" so let me know what you think and if you want me to continue them into the following months. They're a bit different to the usual "fashion bloggers monthly favourites"

Let's jump right in!



I think this would definitely have to be The Knife of Never Letting Go. I was utterly addicted in the 3 days it took me to read it, and the book takes you on such a journey. I don't want to spoil anything about the book for you, but I would definitely recommend it! Just click on the title to be taken to the goodreads page for the book :)

Blurb:
Prentisstown isn't like other towns. Everyone can hear everyone else's thoughts in an overwhelming, never-ending stream of Noise. Just a month away from the birthday that will make him a man, Todd and his dog, Manchee -- whose thoughts Todd can hear too, whether he wants to or not -- stumble upon an area of complete silence. They find that in a town where privacy is impossible, something terrible has been hidden -- a secret so awful that Todd and Manchee must run for their lives.

My most wanted item would definitely be this dress and watch:

Isn't it just so perfect! It reminds me of a fairy dress and I am in love with it!


This watch is so gorgeous but unfortunately it's out of stock now :(


My favourite outfit would definitely be this one, which I am doing a full outfit post on soon!


This is a hard one! But I'm going to have to say Team by Lorde


I had to consult my diary for this one because I've already forgotten most of what I did in September! But I'm going to say the day I spontaneously went up to a girl who was struggling to carry some boxes and offered to help her. We walked and talked for ages and it was really nice to have someone new to talk to. She was really nice too and I feel bad for never properly introducing myself!
I'm normally so shy around people I don't know, but I wasn't that day and it made me feel happy inside for the rest of that day :)


Would have to be this post from the wonderful Zali. The photos all look so magical and Zali is just the cutest little blogger! She makes me feel so old and untalented, and I'm only 18!

What is your most favourite thing from September?


3 comments:

  1. Idk if it is my ipad only but I cant see the pictures :(

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :O thanks for letting me know! I just checked and I can't see them either, I'll try to fix it :)

      Delete
  2. I love your red dress, super cute! Can't wait for the full post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin