September is already well underway as I'm writing this post, but I figured it's never too late to share with you my goals for the month and the following months until the end of the year. You can also find these goals and how I'm going with them on their pages (Mind || Body || Soul)
I've set 4 goals for each aspect, so without further ado here they are:
Mind
Having a healthy mind is essential for almost everything you do. You don't want to deny yourself the ability to grow and develop by living with a closed mind! The universe is so much bigger and more beautiful than our minds will ever be able to comprehend and if you dedicate a bit of time to learning all you can about the tiny patch of it that you inhabit, then you're going to be a much better and wiser person for doing so. Get interested. Get curious. Learn as much as your few short trips around the sun will allow.
Body
The first thing people think of when you say "health" is your body. While there is so much more that constitutes health than simply your body, it is still a very important aspect to living your healthiest life!
Soul
Just like your physical body can become injured or unwell, so too can your soul. Just because it is not something that can be seen doesn't mean that you can disregard its health. The word "soul" can be interpreted as many different things to many different people, so it's up to you to decide what your personal belief is. For me, a soul is the essence of who you are, it's everything that makes up you as a human being, whether you know those things or not. It's incredibly important to look after so you don't begin to feel lost within yourself.
That's all I have for now, but I'm sure I'll be adding more in the future!
Let me know if you've set any goals for yourself recently, and if you have what are they?
Like I said you can find more info on my goals and progress at the links above.
I hope you're all having a wonderful week!
x Erin



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin